Sunday, December 2, 2012

Check yourself (outfit #31)

I purchased this 1950's shirtwaist dress from a thrift store.  It's made by a company called Pom Pom Fashions.   My red Swedish clogs are from Ebay.   I call this my "market dress."  All that's missing is a sweet straw shopping basket, filled with goodies from this Italian grocery store, which was built in 1921.
1950s Pom Pom fashions dress shirt waist plaid redhead Just Peachy, Darling
1950s Pom Pom fashions dress shirt waist plaid redhead Just Peachy, Darling
1950s Pom Pom fashions dress shirt waist plaid redhead Just Peachy, Darling
1950s dress shirt waist plaid sewing pattern Just Peachy, Darling
Happy Sunday!



4 comments:

  1. How terrifically pretty! You look gorgeous, dear gal. I'm a huge shirtwaist dress fan, too, and it seems that new ones have a way of magically appearing in my closet from time-to-time (ok, not quite magically, more like via etsy and eBay, but that's almost as good as magic when you live someplace, like I do, where it's very rare to find pre-1970s clothes any more.)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica! I'm a huge fan of shirt waist dresses, because they are so flattering to every figure. My next outfit post will be another of this type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. I think it's really cool that are into this era. Does wade take the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of the shirt dresses...and this looks just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...