Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cupcake baking dress (outfit #8)

My 1950s, cotton candy pink day dress by Mindy Ross.  I'm a sucker for ultra feminine dresses, and the full skirt on this one is so sweet.  I purchased this little darling from the Robot Exchange. The pink rhinestone earrings were a gift, but I can't remember who got them for me.  Anyone want to take credit?  My memory is slipping! ;)  The pearl choker was an awesome thrift store score.

1950s pink daydress shasta vintage trailer  Just Peachy, Darling

I borrowed this "baking" themed apron from the Shasta trailer.  Now can someone please bring me some cupcakes? It's been around 108 degrees all week, and that my friends is too damn hot to be in the kitchen!
Betty Barclay vintage dress ad 1950s Just Peachy, Darling
Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...