Sunday, June 17, 2012

Palms and flamingos (outfit #6)

My 1950s, pink and aqua floral wiggle dress (with the original belt), by Palm Fashions of Deland, Florida, was an ebay purchase.  My turquoise bakelite clip-on earrings were a thrift store find. 
                        1950s 1960s retro shasta trailer aqua wiggle dress pink palms flamingos  Just Peachy, Darling


My lipstick is called Cherries in the Snow and was introduced by Revlon in 1953, and is still available today.

Vintage Revlon lipstick nail polish color chart retro 40s 50s 60s  Just Peachy, Darling

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I have the Cherries in the Snow nail polish. I didn't realize the color has been around since the 50s. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...