Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aztec skirt (outfit #47)

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, and since I'll be busy imitating a magic bunny, I'm going to post these outfit pictures today.  My Sunday schedule has gone offtrack anyway with all these cold snowy days that just make a girl want to procrastinate.  This is a 1940s, hand painted Mexican themed skirt that ties at the waist.  The chocolate cardigan is by Bobbie Brooks and was purchased with a birthday gift card from an antique mall, thanks to my sweet friend, Jenny B.  Thanks Jenny B!  I'm wearing yet another Sarah Coventry Brooch, this one with tiny precious stones.
1950s Bobbie Brooks sweater, 1940s aztec handpainted circle skirt Just Peachy, Darling
1950s Bobbie Brooks sweater, 1940s aztec handpainted circle skirt Just Peachy, Darling
1950s Bobbie Brooks sweater, 1940s aztec handpainted circle skirt Just Peachy, Darling
1940s handpainted Mexican skirt advertisement Just Peachy, Darling
Bobbie Brooks sweater advertisement Just Peachy, Darling
Happy Easter, dearies!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE this skirt! And I also like that you included the ad! How fun!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit...love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endlessly fantastic skirt and colour palette! I'm so very fond of autumn hues and love sporting and seeing others wear them all year round.

    Wishing you a beautiful start of April!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is fabulous. The colours go so well with your ginger hair and it has a great shape. I also have to comment on your shoes: They're really outstanding and looking quite comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I bought the shoes on Amazon, but they are also available at Modcloth. They are really comfortable, I love them!

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! I love the "fall" colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...