Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sweater set (outfit #36)

Forgive how over exposed these photos came out, but it's hard to find good, complimentary light for photos in the winter.  I purchased this lovely sweater set from the Robot Exchange.  The label says, An Original by Olga, and they really are such beautiful and unique pieces.  The sweater has a side zipper, ties in the front, and has embroidered flowers on the back of the collar.  The skirt has rhinestones on the flowers and a built in crinoline (which is pink!!)  I saw this outfit on the mannequin and had to try it on.  When my friend Sam told me the width of the waist, I almost gave up, but after some wiggling, we were able to get it zipped up!  I will admit, I had to lose about 5 lbs to really fit into this set, but I think it was totally worth it!!
1950s appliques sweater flower rhinestone skirt set Original by Olga Just Peachy, Darling

1950s appliques sweater flower rhinestone skirt set bow Original by Olga Just Peachy, Darling
1950s appliques sweater flower rhinestone skirt set Original by Olga Just Peachy, Darling
1950s sweater set sdvertisement Just Peachy, Darling
Happy Sunday!


4 comments:

  1. I thought you were wearing a corset....I hate you a little now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly pretty! I've never seen a sweater quite like that with flowers encircling the back of the neck before. It's such a work of art and looks utterly beautiful on you (as does the matching, incredible, circle skirt).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I browsed through your blog and found it just right up my alley, I loved almost every post: outfit, DIY, interior, vintage findes, ...
    I'm so smitten with your blog that I want to be your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're so sweet! I'm glad to have you as a follower. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...