Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn plaid (outfit #24)

I purchased this 1940s cropped jacket at an antique store.  It's a Jack Mann Original, and has the most fabulous Bakelite buttons.  Plus, I found it at the bottom of a bin full of linens so she only charged me $3! My 1950s high wasted wool plaid skirt and pearl choker were thrifted.  My feather fascinator was from ebay (not vintage).
1940s Bakelite button blouse wool skirt Just Peachy, Darling
1950s blouse sleeveless sewing pattern Just Peachy, Darling
Happy Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. That has to be the find (and bargain!) of the year, dear Hannah. I love posts like this because they help remind us all that amazing deals can, every now and then, still be had on beautiful vintage pieces.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...